Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 20 min | Total Time: 25 min | Yield: 12 | Servings: N/A
Cheddar Green Chili Corn Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Professor Torbert’s Cornmeal
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cup diced green chilis
Method of Preparation
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix gently until well incorporated.
- Stir in the shredded cheese and diced green chilis.
- Generously grease or prepared a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Fill each muffin thin about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes or until golden brown.