Cheddar Green Chili Corn Muffins
Looking for a perfect companion for a bowl of soup or chili? Look no further! The sharp cheddar cheese and green chilis add a wonderful flavor and texture to an already amazing muffin. These Cheddar Green Chili Corn Muffins are perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Professor Torbert’s Corn Meal
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cup diced green chilis
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix gently until well incorporated.
- Stir in the shredded cheese and diced green chilis.
- Generously grease or prepare a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Fill each muffin thin about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes or until golden brown.