Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes | Yield: 12 muffins | Servings: 1 muffin
Peanut Butter Muffins
With almost 10 grams of protein per serving, Peanut Butter Muffins are a great snack or breakfast alternative. Peanut butter is a great source of protein, add incredible flavor, and will give you energy to kickstart the day.
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Professor Torbert’s Orange Corn Flour
- ½ cup Professor Torbert’s Orange Corn Meal
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ cup steel cut oats
- ½ cup chopped peanuts (or nut of your choice)
- ½ cup peanut butter powder (can be replaced with peanut butter or favorite protein powder)
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup milk
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the wet ingredients and mix until homogeneous.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Fill each liner with a ¼ measuring cup (just above half-way) and bake for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick when stuck into the muffin comes out clean.